Welcome to the ABAA
The ABAA is a non-profit organisation that was formed to act as a collective voice for the business aviation community in Australia, and to assist its members in all aviation matters.
The ABAA is a member of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), headquartered in Montreal, Canada and we have close ties with other Business Aircraft Associations such as the National Business Aviation Association Inc, Washington, DC.
- Michael Keenan, Hawker Pacific
- Clive Brookes, Walker Air
- Darren McGoldrick, ExecuJet Australasia
- Frank Mielke, ExecuJet Australasia
- Andrew Hussey, Consolidated Press
- John Oppenheim, Nextant Pacific
- John Bradley, Universal Aviation
- Nick Jones, Altitude Business Consulting
TAAAF Aviation Policy
The ABAA has been a member of The Australian Aviation Associations Forum (TAAAF) since the Forum was established in 2008.
An Aviation Policy document was prepared by TAAAF prior to the Federal Election in September 2013. TAAAF policy initiatives were very well received by the Coalition Government with many of our recommendations being adopted.
A new 2016 Aviation Policy document has recently been released by TAAAF and distributed widely. The 2016 policy recommendations will form the basis of TAAAF's agenda for the next three years.
To view the 2016 TAAAF Aviation Policy click here
To view the Policy Summary click here