Welcome to the ABAA
The ABAA is a non-profit organisation that was formed to act as a collective voice for the business aviation community in Australia, and to assist its members in all aviation matters.
The ABAA is a member of the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), headquartered in Montreal, Canada and we have close ties with other Business Aviation Associations such as the National Business Aviation Association Inc, Washington, DC.
Join us at Safeskies 2019, to be held at the Hyatt Hotel Canberra, Australia from 15-17 October 2019. Since 1993, Safeskies has provided an independent forum to share ideas and hear from industry leaders and experts on the very latest advancements in aviation safety. The Board of Safeskies is developing the Conference program with a range of international and local experts in their fields. Come and be a part of a world-leading experience and networking opportunity, focused on enhancing safety.
- Michael Keenan, Airflite
- Darren McGoldrick, ExecuJet Australasia
- Frank Mielke, ExecuJet Australasia
- Andrew Hussey, Consolidated Press
- John Oppenheim, Nextant Pacific
- John Bradley, Universal Aviation
- Nick Jones, Airflite
- Jessica Graham, Executive Airlines
- Craig Macartney, Satcom Direct
- David Henderson, VIZIONX Aviation